Dance Studio Life Magazine, February 2015 Issue
February 2015 Dance Studio Life
Dance Studio Life, a magazine with a back-to-basics approach, is a division of the Rhee Gold Company, whose mission is to be at the forefront of dance and education by promoting the highest possible standards in teaching. Dance Studio Life understands the soul of the teaching field. Visit www.dancestudiolife.com for more info!
INSIDE THIS ISSUE
Mind Your Body
Plus our Departments & Columns:
* On My Mind : Words from the publisher
* Click! : Online must-sees from the Rhee Gold Company
* FYI : What's up in the dance community
* Page Turners : Books of note (new and not)
* Classroom Connection
* Teacher in the Spotlight : Chauniece Conner Thompson
* Thinking Out Loud : Hard, Good Work
* 2 Tips for Ballet Teachers : Glissades in Petit Allegro
* 2 Tips for Tap Teachers : Swing's the Thing
* 2 Tips for Modern & Contemporary Teachers : Arms and Legacies
* 2 Tips for Hip-Hop Teachers : Basic Top Rock and Imagery
* 2 Music Tips for Dance Teachers : The Classical Period, Part 1
* College Close-Ups : Bellhaven University : What students need to know about college and university dance programs.
* Performance Corner : Our sneak peek at dance shows we'd love to see.
* Ask Rhee Gold
* 1,000 Words