Dance Studio Life Magazine, July 2014 Issue
July 2014 Dance Studio Life
Celebrating 10 years! Dance Studio Life, a magazine with a back-to-basics approach, is a division of the Rhee Gold Company, whose mission is to be at the forefront of dance and education by promoting the highest possible standards in teaching. Dance Studio Life understands the soul of the teaching field. Visit www.dancestudiolife.com for more info!
THIS ISSUE’S FEATURES
* The Dance Studio Life "Generous Heart Awards" : 6 who innovate, influence, inform, and inspire.
* Rhee in Retrospect : Dance Studio Life's 10th anniversary brings memories of 50 years in dance.
* Holiday Classics Retold With a Kick
* Ballet Scene : A Sensory-Sensitive Show : Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre's autism-friendly Nutcracker
* All Decked Out : Year-round holiday costumes and backdrops
* Dancing on the Pier : Tens of thousands of children got a taste of the limelight in Atlantic City with Tony Grant Stars of Tomorrow
* Bright Biz Idea: Three Sources, One (Income) Stream : Diversifying helps profits flow.
* From Swing to Hoedown : Youth dance teams modeled on the Aggie Wranglers lasso audiences with country-and-western dance.
* With the Greatest of Ease : At a dance and circus arts school, students spin, stretch, and fly.