Dance Studio Life Magazine, March/April 2014 Issue
March/April 2014 Dance Studio Life
Dance Studio Life, a magazine with a back-to-basics approach, is a division of the Rhee Gold Company, whose mission is to be at the forefront of dance and education by promoting the highest possible standards in teaching. Dance Studio Life understands the soul of the teaching field. Visit www.dancestudiolife.com for more info!
THIS ISSUE’S FEATURES
* From Earthworms to Elephants and Beyond : Using improvisation to help students grow as artists.
* Infinite Possibilities : New Limon company-affiliated training program nurtures modern dancers.
* Concepts of Creation ; Modern-based composition classes fuel creativity and confidence.
* Modern Dance, Step by Step : How to fine-tune a modern/contemporary curriculum for all ages.
* Bright Biz Ideas : A Brain for Business : In the world of studio ownership, being an artist isn't enough. Here's how to get the left-brain skills you need.
* Ballet Scene : Viva Villella! : At the USA IBC, it's curtains up on Act 3 of Edward Villella's career.
* Everybody Dance! : National Dance Week Foundation gives a weeklong celebration a year-round performance.
* Tap Festivals : A guide to 2014 tap festivals in the U.S. and abroad.