May/June 2018 Dance Studio Life
Dance Studio Life, a magazine with a back-to-basics approach, is a division of the Rhee Gold Company, whose mission is to be at the forefront of dance and education by promoting the highest possible standards in teaching. Dance Studio Life understands the soul of the teaching field. Visit www.dancestudiolife.com for more info!
Want to buy 10 or more copies? Use the code BULKMAGS at checkout and get a 50% discount!
INSIDE THIS ISSUE
• Support Our Vets : Veteran teachers have much to offer a studio. Here's some sage advice for keeping them engaged and active.
• Nonprofit Alternative : One studio owner enjoys the funds and freedom of a fiscal sponsorship.
• A Fresh Start : Studio owners find happiness the second time around.
• Handing Over the Keys : Maybe the best buyer for your studio is right under your nose.
• Studio Solutions : Online systems to make your studio run smoother.
Departments & Columns
• On My Mind : Words from the publisher.
• FYI : What's up in the dance community.
• Media Hub : Onscreen, on the page, and online.
• Tips for Ballet Teachers : Flexing the Feet and Pointing Through the Shine
• Tips for Hip-Hop Teachers : Warm-Ups and Cool-Downs
• Tips for Special-Needs Teachers : Cognitive Processing
• In My Humble Opinion : Make Time for Mentoring
• Dollars, Cents, and Due Diligence : How Will the New Tax Law Affect You?
• Teacher Tune-Up : "Why You Want to Leave Me?"
• Competition Zone : Getting Tough With Team Drama
• Studio Style : BPM Dance Complex : Makeovers, renovations, and dream spaces
• Did You Know? : Who is Garth Fagan?
• A Colorful History : The Lion King
• Ask Rhee Gold : Advice for dance teachers
• Collective Wisdom : Ideas and advice from our readers
• Dance Bag : Classifieds
• 1,000 Words