October 2018 Dance Studio Life
Dance Studio Life, a magazine with a back-to-basics approach, is a division of the Rhee Gold Company, whose mission is to be at the forefront of dance and education by promoting the highest possible standards in teaching. Dance Studio Life understands the soul of the teaching field. Visit www.dancestudiolife.com for more info!
Want to buy 10 or more copies? Use the code BULKMAGS at checkout and get a 50% discount!
INSIDE THIS ISSUE
• Safe Spaces : Smart ways to handle backstage access during recitals.
• Choreography Conundrum : Do songs move you? Or are you captured by costumes?
• Variations on a Theme : Recital themes open up creative possibilities--and can be super fun for everyone.
OUR FINAL ISSUE: A CELEBRATION
• A Fond Farewell : Publisher Rhee Gold looks back at Dance Studio Life's history--and turns his attention to what's next.
• Culture Shock : What happened while you were reading DSL? Plenty.
• From the Heart : Tales of largesse and kindness were DSL mainstays.
• Fit for a Coffee Cup : DSL quotes offered wisdom, humor, and heart.
• Inspiration Wall : It's a teaching life. It's a performing life. It's a wonderful life.
• Words of Wisdom : A 23-columnist salute to 11 years of ideas, insight, and inspiration.
Departments & Columns
• 1,000 Words