Dance Studio Life Magazine, September 2015 Issue
September 2015 Dance Studio Life
Dance Studio Life, a magazine with a back-to-basics approach, is a division of the Rhee Gold Company, whose mission is to be at the forefront of dance and education by promoting the highest possible standards in teaching. Dance Studio Life understands the soul of the teaching field. Visit www.dancestudiolife.com for more info!
INSIDE THIS ISSUE
Plus our Departments & Columns:
• Bulletin Board
• On My Mind : Words from the publisher
• FYI : What's up in the dance community
• Page Turners : Books of note (new and not)
• Collective Wisdom : Ideas and advice from our readers.
• Moving Images : Videos of note (new and not!)
• Teacher in the Spotlight : Wendy Stein
• Thinking Out Loud : Theater Etiquette
• 2 Tips for Ballet Teachers : Inside Pirouettes
• 2 Tips for Tap Teachers : Back to Basics
• 2 Tips for Modern & Contemporary Teachers : Questions in Class and Hyperextension
• 2 Tips for Hip-Hop Teachers : Cross-Training and Knee Drop
• 2 Music Tips for Dance Teachers : Nationalism and Impressionism
• Mindful Marketing : Rethinking Tradition
• College Close-Ups :Shenandoah Conservatory
• Performance Corner : Our sneak peek at dance shows we'd love to see.
• Ask Rhee Gold
• 1,000 Words